Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Special Moments on Saturday Morning

In September, Hunter moved into a new classroom and the teachers made a simple request:  bring in a family photo.

You guys, it took me damn near a month to find a recent photo of the three of us.  The last one I had was from July 2012.  I had to fix this.

So I called upon my favorite local photographer, Kelly Miller, to get some good family photos for us. She did Hunter's newborn shoot (and by 'newborn, I mean two months old, because that's how long it took me to get around to scheduling it), and I trust her to make us look good.  As always, she did not disappoint.  


Kelly's really great at capturing the special every day moments, and just followed us around as Hunter ran around we explored this great spot she picked out.





This is typical play in our house these days


Also, I hope you'll notice his beautiful hair blowing in the wind as he runs.  I am NEVER CUTTING IT again.  Yeah, I am *that* mom, and I don't even care.




..and 30 minutes later, he was all played out.


Again, so many thanks to Kelly Miller Photography.  She is so great to work with-- I cannot say enough good things about her.  If you are local to the Philadelphia area, I highly recommend checking her out.  I wish wish wish I had hired her for my wedding.

Always & Forever,
  ME

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

These pictures are so awesome. What a gorgeous family. And your son's hair!!! KILLING ME. So cute.

Also, I love your dress.

Hilary Ramos said...

You guys look great! Hope you're doing well.