Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Color My World: Toast the Couple

My nails are a damn mess.  
I let them grow too long and a bunch broke.  So I decided to just start over by cutting them down.  But I cut them too short and I didn't want to bring attention to my man-like hands.

Clearly the logical answer would have been not to wear nail polish, but let's be honest, that's not going to happen.  I have an image to uphold.  

I found the perfect don't-look-at-me color while they regrow in Orly's Toast the Couple.  It's a nude color without being too sheer 


...and what better way to divert attention from my nails then to take a picture and post it on the internet.  Good plan Lizzie, good plan.

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding over the weekend, and since my nails were too short for a french manicure, this was the perfect stand in for both my fingers and my toes.  I was able to truly 'toast the couple' with style!

Always & Forever,
  ME

No comments: