Friday, November 19, 2010

Trick or Treat


One Tuesday morning, I found a couple Reese's Peanut Butter Cups stuffed in a frosted glass in our freezer.  I texted JEGs and accused him of trying to hide candy from me.

That was a mistake.
On Saturday morning, I opened the freezer to make waffles, and found this:


My husband strung them from the freezer by sewing them together.


The best part is that smartass crafted this little project on Tuesday night, and I didn't even see it until Saturday morning. 

I was lying on the kitchen floor in hysterics when I saw this.  I still giggle every time I think about him taking the time to sew together packets of candy.  Honestly-- can you even read that sentence without chuckling?

I love that man.  I really do.

Always & Forever,
  ME

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I kinda love that man, too. (In a totally nonromantic way, btw. I know you were worried.)

That's hysterical. I don't think Ryan would even know what to do with a needle and thread. JEG has a good life skill.

Oona Johnson said...

I'm completely jealous that your hubby has such a great sense of humor! And I did giggle reading that sentence.