Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is it.


All packed up, ready to go to the venue

Well, it's here.

This event that I have been planning for 9 months is about to arrive.

"OMG, are you freaking out? Are you so excited?"

I am incredibly excited-- not only for all this planning to come to fruition, but mostly to marry the love of my life. To finally become Mrs. JEGs.

I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who has been so helpful during this planning process. Thank you blog readers for your opinions during difficult decisions like silk vs. paper. Thank you to all my Knotties for giving me a place to freak out when something went wrong. Thank you to all my friends for the constant support and offerings of help ("If you need anything, let me know!").

Most of all, I have to thank our parents. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Without you we could not have made this day possible, and for that we are eternally grateful.

So this is it, folks. In a couple hours my bridesmaids and I will be off for manis and pedis. We'll grab some lunch and then off to the rehearsal. After the rehearsal dinner I am spending the night at my parent's house.

We aren't doing a honeymoon just yet, but we will be spending some time down the shore next week. I'll be back on the 26th with full details.

Signing off for the last time ...

Always&Forever,
Miss M.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats LB and JEGS! I hope you guys have the best weekend ever. The day goes by so fast in such a whirlwind, try to stop and soak it all in and really enjoy it. I'm sad I won't be able to crash the festivities but I CANNOT wait to see pics, I'm sure you will look amazing!

Danielle and Clint said...

YAH!!!! It's finally here! One word of advise, make sure you take time to enjoy it all. It goes by in a flash! Have fun and post pics ASAP!

bethany said...

EEK...Mrs. JEGS! So stalkerish of me, but I was totally thinking of you this week and anticipating photos of your gorgeous wedding! But, at the same time, I felt bummed about no longer having the ability to be a voyer in your wedding planning process. :)

Thanks for sharing all your details...I loved every post.

I just know you'll look breathtaking and have the time of your life! :)

Much Blogger love. :)

the believe it or not bride said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog from theKnot. Congrats and have the most beautiful day!

Amanda said...

Oh fellow blogger! Have a wonderful time with JEGS and I've loved every post about the wedding and I'm sure I'll love every post-wedding detail...from the mrs. :)

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time this weekend and early congrats!

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I hope that you're having the time of your life right now. Congrats!!