Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fabulous June

I love June. It is by far my favorite month- mostly because my birthday falls right smack in the middle of it. But here are some other reason that made the month awesome:

Swimming Pools-


With temps soaring into the 90s for a good chunk of the month (and our stubbornness to turn on the air conditioning) I turned the our apartment complex pool. After sweating and shredding to Jillian Michaels, a relaxing dip in the pool has become part of my daily routine!

Knottie GTG-

*Nerd Alert* I'm pretty active on the The Knot's message boards, and through that I have gotten to know some amazing ladies. This past month I was finally able to meet up with them for lunch at On the Boarder. For a couple hours we drank tequila, chatted, and vowed to do it again.

Ian Graduates

My cousin Ian graduated from my alma mater, Bensalem High School (Go Owls!). I'm proud of him, mostly because this family has had a rough six months, and Ian has really been in the epicenter of it all. I know a lot of people who might not have made it, but you handled the stress well, and we are all so proud of you!
My last month as Miss M.
That's right ladies and gents. In just a few short weeks I will swap out my last initial and become Mrs. G. Not only that, but on the 20th JEGs and I celebrated nine years together.
Hit the road June! July is here and it's got some fabulous events- weddings, birthdays and vacations- oh my!!
Always & Forever,
ME

1 comment:

Danielle and Clint said...

Awww...I remember my last summer as a single gal. But am happy I am married. Btw, I LOVED the knot message boards!