Thursday, April 1, 2010

Two Plus One is Three, Right?

JEGs and I are about to take on our biggest DIY project yet.

A little bambino.

We are so please to announce that we are pregnant!

It was a little unexpected, to say the least, but we are over the moon! I am about 12 weeks, and due sometime in the beginning of October!

Things are going to be a little tight around here (like my wedding dress!) and it looks like we are going to have to upgrade to Falconhead Cottage a little sooner then we thought. As much as my family likes to joke about raising a baby in a dresser drawer, this lady is not gonna go that route.

I have so many more exciting things to share, including how I told JEGs and our families, some potential baby names, and maybe- if you are lucky- you can catch a glimpse of our first ultrasound.

Basically, we've got some catching up to do!

Oh, one more thing-- Aprils Fools ;)

Always & Forever,
ME (and only me).

9 comments:

Danielle and Clint said...

OOOO! You snot!

Lucky Girl said...

I hate April Fools Day :)

Shannon said...

Hardy.Har.Har.

get knocked up now! shotgun wedding! it'll be awesome!

Nina said...

Hahaha, good one!

bethany said...

AMAZING April Fools joke...and seriously, I almost fell for it!

Flawlessly executed! :)

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

Ha! You totally tricked me...

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

AWWW
that was bad...I mean a good one thought. I was ready to tell you thats what happened to us!
Got us good!

Ashley M. [at] (never home)maker said...

How did I miss this?! CONGRATS! That's so great <3

Ashley M. [at] (never home)maker said...

Wait! I'm so gullible. OH BOY. OK. well, :) That's a good one!