Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Feet Look Fabulous..

I came home from work the other today to a little surprise...

MY WEDDING SHOES CAME IN!!!

Say hello to the prettiest thing in our apartment (other then me, of course)...





Go ahead, take a second to wipe the drool off your mouth.

Better? Ok. Moving on...

When I decided to go with blue shoes a lot of people remarked "Oooo, your 'something blue' on your wedding day!"

Uhhh, yeah. That's exactly it.

Confession time: I just really wanted blue shoes. I don't have any right now, and these are fabulous. Plus, I REALLLY didn't want white shoes. When the hell am I ever going to wear white shoes again?

I love these shoes. Truely. Madly. Deeply.

Always & Forever,
ME

9 comments:

The Domestic Princess said...

Fabulous shoes! You have great taste!

Cassie said...

they are GORGEOUS! love the colored shoes... mine are purple and i had to store them at the 'rents until the wedding so i am not tempted to wear them :)

Unknown said...

when the hell are you going to wear the white dress again?

Danielle and Clint said...

I wanted blue shoes also! But I couldn't find any that I loved. I wish I would of found these!!! So beautiful!

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

They're amaaaaaazing!

Nina said...

Wow, those shoes are gorgeous!!

Ang said...

OMG! They're beautiful. STUNNING!
You MUST post where you got them so all of your admirers can get some.
And you're so right...My "white" shoes (which were black by the end of the night) haven't seen the light of day since the wedding.

I wanted SO BAD to have blue shoes for my wedding...but like a dummy I let people talk me out of it.

BIGGEST MISTAKE and looking back the ONLY THING I REALLY REALLY regret!

May I live vicariously through your blue shoes?

xo
Ang

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

I love them! very good choice. I too wore blue shoes for the ceremony...after that I went barefoot- I should also said we had a beach Wedding :)

Unknown said...

They are very very nice,..... but are you going to be able to wait to wear them??? by the way just realized I could commeny. yea i know im slow.