Friday, April 30, 2010

Fabulous April

Besides the kick-ass weather that we are having today, here are some things that made April kind of a big deal...

Connie surprised me with a great bridal shower!


Our friends Manders and Evan got engaged!


The Boys of Summer have returned...

My brother Russell passed the Pennsylvania State Bar Exam (he is beyond stoked to add that coveted 'Esq.' after his name ;)



This little dude turned 2..



..and finally my other brother, Andrew, was on Flash Foward. Even if it was only for a hot second, it was kind of awesome




April, you were awesome. There were some crappy, rainy days mixed in, but for the most part you rocked. Hard. I look forward to seeing you next year.



Always & Forever,

Moi

1 comment:

But call me Carrie. said...

Yay! Great month!! GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be going to a few games this season...can't wait to stare at that sexy Hamels butt :)