Thursday, March 4, 2010

LC is A-OK

Has anyone seen Lauren Conrad's new collection at Kohls??


Now, I never watched that train-wreck of a show The Hills , but I have to say, I think I am a fan of Lauren Conrad! I love how effortlessly chic everything is. Check out some of my favs from her recent collection.

I am buying this shirt- no question about it. I like the romantic flow of the ruffle and the print, but I really the structured-ness of the band. I am thinking a blue cardigan to throw over top for the chillier months. In the summer, it will look soo super cute paired with my denim pencil skirt for a date night with JEGs!

This shirt is made out of jersey, so it's like wearing a t-shirt, but it also has a fun embellishment along the neckline. How fun are those sleeves? The color is to die for too!


I love the sweetness of this skirt. I think charcoal grey is a great option instead of black, and the lace hem give it such a romantic look. On the website, Lauren rocks this skirt with a leather biker jacket- how chic!


This dress is so classic and elegant- the kind of dress you buy and own for like 10 years. I am wearing this dress for my bridal shower. I might swap out the belt for a wider white belt, though.


How fun is this party dress? I love the idea of throwing this on with some killer black heels and going out with the ladies. Or you could add sandals and meander through some shops during the day. Basically- the maxi dress has met it's match.


Now, this last dress isn't by LC, but it is available at Kohl's. It's by Elle, and it's coming home with me. JEGs and I are headed to Atlantic City this weekend, and I wanted a cute little party dress to wear out. This is so comfortable, and it's all one piece. The top has a romantic, one-shouldered ruffle detail but the pop of pink floral in the skirt is uber modern.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some damage to do at Kohl's.
Always & Forever,
ME

2 comments:

Danielle and Clint said...

I'm not a huge fan of her in general, but the clothes are super cute!!

Jodie said...

oooh, I love the skirt and the dress you're wearing to your shower.. super cute! AND... I have to admit that I heart The Hills!