Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How Very Lovely!

...and the winner of the One Lovely Blog Award goes to....

LIZZIEBETH!!!

:::cue me clapping my hands at my breakfast bar::::

It's true! I have been honored with the Lovely Blog Award by Jodi over at This is What We Do in Maine...
who is totally my new favorite blog. Read her blog about the great spoon/fork debate. Gave me a new way of looking at eggs ;)

Anywho, back to business!


The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
To be honest, I don't read 15 blogs but I will give you the cream of my crop. In no particular order:
If you've got a couple extra minutes, I recommend you meander on over to these blogs. And don't forget about Jodi's as well!!
Always & Forever,
ME

4 comments:

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad that you're enjoying my blog; I always look forward to your comments :)!

Shannon said...

oh my, how unexpected! my first award!!! would it be wierd if i printed it out and hung it on my fridge? No? good. and done.

bethany said...

Hooray for you! You are definitely one lovely blogger, so this is much deserved for you!

And thanks so much for passing it along! :)

SHEDOES said...

Thank you! So sweet of u