Friday, September 18, 2009

In Memory of Kay

I got the news today, at 7:26 am, my brother's mother-in-law Kay, passed away.

Kay had been diagnosed with cancer for sometime now. We all knew the end was coming, but that never makes it any easier, does it?

I liked Kay a lot. She was funny, straight foward and knew who she was. She had no bones about giving her opinion. I dig that.

Bryn, I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through, but I want you to know I find your strength and courage astounding. You have handled this ebb and flow of life with such dignity. You are truly grace under fire and you are my hero.


Rest in Peace, Kay. I hope there are plenty of stuffed monkies for you to decorate your little corner of heaven with. And a big ass pair of scissors, too.
Always & Forever,
ME

No comments: