Thursday, August 27, 2009

JEGs ate one of my Smart Ones microwavable meals the other day and this was what he had to say about it via Gmail to me:

what a disgusting combination of shit
mango? bbq? pasta? ugh
it smelled like chemicals
almost everything in that pasta was un chewable
everything green was like a stick
on every piece of mango, there was skin that human teeth couldnt handle


however, the chicken was moist and quite tasty.

Well, at least the chicken was tasty ;) So note you all- stay away from the Mango BBQ Chicken from Smart Ones.

Always & Forever,
ME

4 comments:

Your Daily Barista said...

i stay far away from Smart Ones. i love lean cuisine's pizzas and paninis. i will say weight watchers do make a mean egg mcmuffin if you can find them.

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

This post made me laugh. I can imagine my boyfriend sending me that email. I actually eat Smart Ones all the time. I like the potato/ cheese and Santa Fe rice & beans.

Shannon said...

I've brought John over to the dark side of "diet" food with Lean Cuisine's BBQ chicken pizza. It's freakin delicious.

I saw the words "human teeth" before I read the entire post and I got really, really scared. As in, discovering a tooth in a frozen meal. Great, now I've grossed myself out. What's wrong with me?

bethany said...

The land of the microwave meals is indeed a dangerous one. Yikes. And this was the perfect explanation of what eating one of those suckers is like...I love it.

I stick to things you can't screw up: think macaroni and cheese, potatoes and cheese, and lasagna.